Homeschool Creations

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Back from the BEECH Conference

This past weekend {and a few extra days}, I spent time with a most BEECH Conferenceamazing group of ladies at the BEECH Conference. A handful of homeschool moms gathered to talk more about a vision for a different type of conference for homeschool moms taking place in 2013.

Though our numbers were small, I cannot even begin to tell you how much I gleaned from the weekend. Most importantly, I was blessed beyond measure with the relationships that were developed and deepened over the course of a few days.

image

At the beach with Jimmie and Maureen

I shared a room with two ladies that I am now able to call friends in real life as well as online ~ Jimmie from Jimmie’s Collage and Maureen from Spell Outloud. While I’ve known them online for quite some time now, being able to spend time with them in person and know their personalities ~ just too much fun. There were some late nights, deep conversations and my heart really cannot begin to explain all that happened.

The rest of the weekend involved a lot of talking, hands-on learning with each other, lots of laughter and plain ol’ fun.

image

Talking with Jamerrill (Holy-Spirit-led Homeschooling) Photo via Jimmie

The buzz about the BEECH Conference has been circulating and based on this past weekend, I can guarantee that you all will love what is coming.

BEECH will be a place where homeschool moms can retreat and build real relationships while learning the ins-and-outs of blogging.Can I encourage you to keep up on what is happening by signing up for the newsletter on the BEECH Conference website?

If you want to hear other tales from #BEECHcon see:

Daze of Adventure
Spell Outloud
Jimmie's Collage
Holy Spirit-led Homeschooling
Hodgepodge
Domestic Serenity
Donna Spann
Finding Joy
Layered Soul
Mommy Matters

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Visit these great companies!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home