Homeschool Creations

Thursday, October 27, 2011

New Vocabulary Cards for Read! Build! Write!

Read, Build, Write collage

In case you’ve missed them, I’ve slowly {but surely} added more vocabulary cards to the Read! Build! Write! vocabulary mats on my website. Whenever I put together a set of Early Learning Printables, I also put together a coordinating set of vocabulary cards for the mats.

Since I introduced them back in August, here are just a few of the fun themes and books that were added to the page:

  • Before Five in a Row books {so far there are 9 sets for this series, including Ask Mr. Bear, We’re Going on a Bear Hunt, Caps for Sale and more…
  • Colors, fruits, and vegetables
  • Fun themes: apples, fall, a second police set and more!

Check out the Read! Build! Write! webpage to find vocabulary cards to go along with all of the Early Learning Printables that I’ve put together so far, along with some other fun themes and books!


Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Visit these great companies!

 

    Labels: , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



    << Home