Homeschool Creations

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Removing Awana Printables

I am in the process of removing the Awana printables from my website. My intention was to provide printables for use with your kids at home and provide an extra teaching resource to help putting God’s word in our kid’s hearts. I am so thankful that it has been a help to many of you.

Because the verses follow along with the scope and sequence of the Awana program, I am being asked by Awana to remove them for copyright reasons. The files and webpages will be removed from my website by Saturday, October 1st.

Thanks for understanding!! :)


Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Visit our sponsors!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home