Homeschool Creations

Friday, February 11, 2011

Preschool Corner ~ Packing Up

It’s official! Boxes started moving out of our house on Thursday and the move to our new house has begun! We kept it pretty low key for most of the week because our house had a constant cycle of inspectors, contractors, and things we had to work out with our realtor.

Meaning Mommy was a bit distracted in getting it all together. I’ll admit it! I had high hopes of getting in one good week of focused and intentional school before we had to pack up all of our stuff.

Instead I watched my little boy amaze me with things that he has otherwise refused to do during structured school time. Sing his ABC’s completely, count with 1:1 correspondence up to 12, count up to 20, identify all of his letters by name and the majority by sound ~ and all while helping Mommy pack and just sitting around reading with siblings.

There was a lot of Leap Frog watching too…and Pink Panther. I’ll admit that too.

Next week I’ll still be hosting Preschool Corner, but can already tell you we won’t be doing anything planned. We have family visiting us from Holland, so it will instead be a whole lot of fun…and moving. :)

Be sure to visit back on Monday ~ I’ll be sharing a new Transportation Preschool Pack with you all that I’m putting the finishing touches on right now!

image

More Preschool Links:

Ready to Link Up?

Share what you are doing with your kids! Please link your exact blog post to the Mr. Linky below and link back here too! The updated guidelines can be found here if you need them.

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home