Homeschool Creations

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Historical Paper Dolls ~ Noble Rose Press Summer Sale!!

image

I have been eyeing these historical paper dolls for quite some time and today saw that Noble Rose Press is having a summer sale of almost 40% off {until August 31st} on their beautiful Daughters of His Story Paper Dolls. The entire collection of 6 dolls is available for $21.95 ~ and if you find a friend to order along with you, they are offering free shipping on orders of $40 or more!

Be sure to check them out {and plan on seeing them in some of my future posts!}. I’m off to find a friend to share shipping with!

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home