Homeschool Creations

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Tot School ::26::


~ Kaleb is 31 months ~

This last week was pretty laid back again ~ even though I thought for sure I'd have more time since the older kids were in VBS. Instead, we were running errands, playing together and just goofing off in general. :)

At homeschool convention I found a cute little Oreo matching game. I think it's cute. Kaleb is not so impressed. He matched a few cookies and then moved onto other things.



Playdough, however, is always a winner!



I pulled out a Scrabble Junior game that I had picked up at a yard sale, spread out the board and started handing Kaleb letters to try to find on the board. In all honesty, I didn't think that he would be able to do it at all.



He proved me wrong, but after about seven letters got a little bored {even though Mommy wanted him to keep going!}.

He had much fun playing outside this week since the weather was gorgeous!



We've been watching a robin and her babies in the tree above our play area....I found Kaleb on the porch trying to see the babies through the railing.



So cute to see the little mouth up above the top of the nest!



Rick took a day off to work on our porch steps and Kaleb was cracking us all up with his imitation of the saw. It took us a little bit to figure out what he was doing, but we think he does a pretty good imitation {warning: you might want to turn your speakers/volume down, 'cause it really does sound like a saw!}.



Don't forget to visit Carissa at 1+1+1=1 for some more Tot School posts.

Photobucket

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home