Homeschool Creations

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Have a Question - Post a Comment

This is a repost from earlier, but I've been getting quite a few comments lately with questions ~ and answering the questions is hard when there isn't an email address to reply to {and I will reply!!}. The solution is simple {assuming you have a blogger account too}.

For some of you all, the return email is "noreply-comment" which means I can't reply directly to the comment that you leave. But I can reply if you check one little box that says "show my email address" in your user profile. It won't show up for anyone to see, except the person who's blog that you posted on so they can reply directly to you.


I promise it's safe - do you have your little box checked? I'll know if you comment! :)


Photobucket

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home