Homeschool Creations

Friday, November 28, 2008

The Preschool Corner: Alphabet Book

This week we took a little break from schooltime to get ready for company - and just REST! :) I've been going back through my previous posts and separating them out and finished up a few more individual letter posts. They are back-dated to when we actually completed them, but if you are interested, you can follow the links here to the letter "C" and the letter "D". When I have a little more time I will catch up with the other missing letters.

I also uploaded the template for the alphabet book that we are using to paste our activities in. I printed it double-sided on cardstock and then had it spiral bound (the exact word is escaping me at the moment - but it's the inexpensive version you can have done quickly and easily).



If you would like to share what you've been doing during your preschool time, feel free to sign Mr. Linky below.
Guidelines for The Preschool Corner can be found here. Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving!!



Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • I love the idea of a Preschool corner and I love your Alphabet lessons ~ so cute and fun! Looking forward to reading through the rest of letters you have and excited to start my own. I hope you don't mind if I follow your format. I mentioned you in my blog as an inspiration ~ thank you!
    ~Michelle

    By Blogger Michelle Gibson, At December 4, 2008 at 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home