Homeschool Creations

Friday, October 24, 2008

Homeschool Memoirs: 10 Timely Facts


I've skipped the last few memes with Homeschool Memoirs, but have a few minutes to sit down this week and participate. In no particular order, here are 10 either interesting, crazy, weird, or fun facts about me:
  1. I was at one point ADAMANTLY opposed to homeschooling. Even preached against its' follies in a college debate. My brothers were both homeschooled for some time and I refused.
  2. I could be considered a Jane Austen junkie. I own all her books and sadly more than one version of most of the movies based on her books. I love period dramas.
  3. I buy M&M's to use as rewards for my kids - only they never end up making it to my children. I can't imagine that has anything to do with why I can't drop these last few pounds...
  4. I have a tendency to overcommit myself...grand plans...but time can be short.
  5. I believe the only way to really enjoy a Lindt truffle is to leave it in your pocket for a short time so that it just melt in your mouth.
  6. I cannot roller skate backwards to save my life. Never could get that figured out.
  7. I had RK surgery almost 10 years ago to correct my vision. No more glasses for me.
  8. I have several preferences in my house: Bounty paper towels (the smaller sheet size) and Charmin (for the grown-ups).
  9. I am sadly becoming addicted to NBC's new show: Crusoe.
  10. The Mac/PC commercials always make me laugh outloud.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home