Homeschool Creations

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Drawing Class


Friday, the weather hadn't warmed up quite enough yet to go out in shorts (like the kids wanted to) so I had them sit down in front of the patio door, gave them pencils and paper, and asked them to draw me something that they saw outside.

Laurianna drew a great picture of one of my plant stands and pots on the deck.


McKenna drew a little of everything: the table, the umbrella, a chair, the truck across the street, a house...because variety is the spice of life!


Zachary drew the table (and this is verbatim): "This is to the left, and this is to the right...(and then I asked what this large oval shape on the paper was)..."and that's the whale. He got lost in our backyard."


Who could have known? I completely missed seeing that hanging around the backyard.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home